It is becoming a total “thing” for celebrities to own restaurants, but do they actually know what they are doing when it comes to food? I think, yes! I personally went to Danny Trejo’s Taco place and holy moly was it amazing! That says a lot considering there is a taco joint on every corner down here in sunny SoCal. If you think about it, they are busy with their own lives and, yet have time to run a restaurant too…awesome!
The richest, name their top 10 celebrity restaurants, if you are in the area, definitely check these out…
“Top 10 Celebrity-Owned Restaurants
Kellie Byrnes 05.05.14 Food
Top 10 Celebrity-Owned Restaurants
Not only are they busy making movies, music or sporting history, but many stars also seem to love branching out into the restaurant business. Depending on where in the United States (or even overseas) you live, you might just find that the next time you eat out, a celeb is actually partially responsible for your meal!
From New York City and Los Angeles to New Jersey, Boston, Park City, Las Vegas and Dubai, there are celebrity-owned restaurants all around the globe. If you’ve got an appetite for dining at star-studded venues, read on for a run-down of ten top restaurant options.
- Mark Wahlburg – Wahlburgers, Boston
- Robert Redford – Zoom, Park City
- Chris Noth – Cutting Room, New York City
- Ashton Kutcher – Ketchup, Dubai
- Jay Z – 40/40 Club, New York City
- Bon Jovi – Soul Kitchen, New Jersey
- Michael Jordan – The Steak House, New York City
- Ryan Gosling – Tagine, Los Angeles
- Eva Longoria – SHe by Morton’s, Las Vegas
- Robert De Niro – Nobu, New York City”